Please contact the Western location in your area (Refer to Western sites). Let Western office personnel know that you are seeking Outpatient Mental Health or Chemical Dependency Services and that you would like to schedule an appointment.
The following questions will be asked during the intake process:
- What Services are you seeking (Outpatient Therapy/Medication Management/Alcohol and Drug treatment)
- Insurance Information (please have your card available)
- Type of therapist you are seeking (Male/Female, specialty areas, etc)
- Name, address, DOB, phone number and who referred you
- The intake process takes about 5 minutes total
- You will be scheduled with the first available therapist who meets your specific needs/requests
- Our goal is to scheduled an appointment that is within ten business days of the request for services
We ask new clients to arrive 45 minutes before their scheduled appointment. This allows time to complete necessary paperwork.
All new Chemical Dependency clients are asked to fill out the paperwork on-line and bring to the first appointment. If you have completed the necessary paperwork on-line, please arrive 30 minutes before your appointment. If you have not completed the paperwork on-line, arrive 1 hour before the scheduled appointment to complete the necessary paperwork. If this paperwork is not completed prior to the appointment you may be asked to reschedule.
Please contact your Insurance Company for the following:
- Pre-Authorization for Outpatient Mental Health/Chemical Dependency Services
- Co-Payment/Co-Insurance / Deductible information
- Outpatient Mental Health/Chemical Dependency visit maximum
- Are there any exclusions to your mental health benefit
Note: Your health Insurance ID card can provide some valuable Information. Check your health Insurance ID card for a designated phone number for Mental Health/Chemical Dependency Service. If there is not a designated phone number for Mental Health/Chemical Dependency Service contact your health plan and let them know you are looking for benefit Information.
Mental Health / Chemical Dependency Services will not be denied to any person on the basis of race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, handicap, national origin, or duration of residence. No person shall be denied services or be discriminated against on the basis of age unless predetermined clinical criteria for service restrict the service to a specific age group.
- Cascade EAP
- Com. Psych
- Corp Health
- Ease EAP
- First Choice
- First Choice Health Network (State of Washington)
- Health Care Direct
- Horizon EAP
- Managed Healthcare Northwest
- MHN of California
- Multi Plan
- Mult. Verity
- Oregon Health Plan: Family Care/Washington County
- Pacific Source
- Premura (State of Washington)
- Private Health Care Systems
- Providence EAP
- Providence PPO
- Regence Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Reliant Behavioral Health
- United Behavioral Health/United Health Care
- Value Options
The list above includes most of the major insurance companies in the Metro area; however, Western Psychological and Counseling Services clinicians are licensed and are accepted by most insurance companies Please contact the Western location nearest you to inquire if your insurance is contracted with Western. Additionally, you may contact your insurance company for a list of Western clinicians to include verification and authorization for service.