Leader: Leland St. Charles
Location: Gladstone, Oregon (Building C)
Related service: Group Therapy
Date: 01/08/2020 to 02/26/2020
Start Time: Wednesdays - 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Cost: Medicare Only
This group focuses on the principles of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, an evidence-based approach for decreasing depression and anxiety, and improving overall well being.
Through various exercises, lessons, and discussions, group members will learn how to do the following:
- Cultivate their own mindfulness practice
- Disrupt and disconnect from negative thought patterns
- Stop struggling with uncomfortable emotions
- Live in the present moment
- Reconnect with their core values
- Engage in healthy behaviors to increase happiness and well being
*Please note this group is for Medicare client's only. Ask your provider for a referral today or call the office.