Julie Keanaaina LCSW, MBA
- 2018 MBA Masters in Business Administration from Webster University
- 2012 LCSW Licensed Clinical Social Worker from Oregon Board of Social Work
- 2008 LSW Licensed Social Worker from Hawaii Board of Social Work
- 2008 MSW Masters of Social Work from University of Hawaii at Manoa
- 2006 BS Bachelors of Science in Psychology from Brigham Young University Provo
Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
Currently focusing on PCIT (Parent Child Interaction Therapy). Across all ages, I specialize in solution-focused therapy, emphasizing changes "here and now" rather what happened in the past. The model used in-session depends on the individual or family and their concerns, but could include motivational interviewing, strategic family therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, play therapy, experiential therapy, and more.
Current availability is limited due to administrative and programmatic roles.
As much as I love my job, I find the most rewarding challenge is to practice what I preach in my own home. My sweet husband and four beautiful children have taught me that every individual is different and we all deserve love, respect, and compassion. Before you think I have it all figured out, let me assure you that I learn something every day about parenting, marriage, and life; I know what it means to cry, laugh, scream, and sigh. This life is an amazing adventure and I look forward to learning more about you!
0-5, 6-11, 12-14, 15-17, 18-64, 65+
Anxiety/Fears/Phobia/Panic Attacks, Eating Disorders , Grief/Death, Religious/Spiritual Issues, Adoption, Parenting Issues, ADHD , Depression, Terminal illness issues, LGBTQ+, Military/veterans, Foster Care/DHS Involved, Family Therapy